CorTrans Logistics LLC (CTL) is a non-asset based Domestic/International Freight Forwarder, Broker and Third Party Logistics Provider coordinating and arranging the transportation of cargo for all modes of transportation for world class companies.
We offer an entire spectrum of solutions, around the world and around the clock. As a Third Party facilitator between our valued customers and our carriers for the movement of cargo, we build resolutions in logistics across the supply chain using all modes, by organizing shipments from origin to final point of destination for our customers in need of shipping services from all the major and regional carriers that are under contract with us. A few of the areas we deliver results include customer response, transportation management, air-freight, expedite, international, high value and warehousing services.
CorTrans Logistics has extensive accreditation, licenses, certifications and memberships in important associations that require rigorous attention to detail and strict compliance. Here are some of the associations we keep active:
- Licensed with the FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) which regulates the trucking industry in the US. We maintain the required active surety bonds.
- Licensed by the FMC (Federal Maritime Commission) to operate as a Freight Forwarder, also known as an NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier) with our OTI (Ocean Transportation Intermediary) license.
- Active accreditation with IATA (International Air Transport Association) as a cargo agent.
- Certification with IAC (Indirect Air Carrier) from the Department of Homeland Security.
- CTPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) certification which through the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has shown a documented process for determining and alleviating risk through our international supply chain. Considered low risk, we are able to expedite processing of cargo to include fewer Customs examinations.
- HazMat Certified. We maintain certification with Dangerous Goods training and knowledge of hazardous material requirements domestically and internationally.
- Member of TIA (Transportation Intermediaries Association), the premier professional and educational organization of the logistics industry. Members are required to abide by a strict, national Code of Ethics.
Since our inception in 1999, CorTrans Logistics has been a minority owned, privately held, and debt-free corporation, and now a woman owned company with certification in process. We have handled transportation services for our customers, giving them a “one stop shop” with tailor-made plans for their transportation and logistics needs. In addition to arranging transportation services, these personalized ideas provide optimization, improved work flow processes, strategies for alternate transportation, and ideas for new security measures or technology concepts that assist our customers with improved efficiencies. We invest in technologies and are in continual pursuit of new possibilities to improve and enhance our systems; providing our customers with imaginative solutions in the areas most important to them. We excel in assisting our customers to ensure they receive every support and cost savings possible; building long-term relationships by providing an unparalleled level of innovative added value. We are your valued partner with strong relationships across all industries, ready to listen and offer creative, cost-efficient, systematization for you.